Sunday, August 26, 2012

School is Starting up Again

School is starting up again, and I must admit I'm sad summer is coming to an end. It means I will have A LOT less free time and MUCH more work to do. This summer has truly been such a wonderful and relaxing one. 

I'm choosing to look on the positive side though and think of all the things I'm excited about. I truly do love Fall. It's probably my favorite season. My style is much more suited for the Fall weather anyway. I've never been too much of a tank top and shorts girl. 

So here it is--things I'm excited for
Big Sweaters
Crisp Air 
Boots
Lots of warm coffee drinks
Thanksgiving
Fall Scents (Pumpkin spices etc)
Lighting a Fire
My Space Heater
Baking cookies
The beginning of Gossip Girl
Knee High Socks
and
Ryan and My Birthday's (Meaning reasons to celebrate :)



2 comments:

  1. hope you'll have a great time at school anyway :)
    in btw your blog is great. keep up the amazing work, dear. and feel free to check out the latest post on my fashionblog as well, if you like :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    besuthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete