Monday, February 27, 2012

Things Always Turn Around

Things always turn around. This is something that is so true. Even when the worst things in life happen (obviously i'm talking about things much bigger than my little pouting mood), eventually things will get better. This little fact is kind of reassuring.
Although not such a serious example, today was MUCH better. Contrary to my weeklong bad mood and sulking that my hard work doesn't pay off, today, I was reminded that it actually does. I got a test and quiz back, and both were rewarding.....much better then if I hadn't spent all that time studying. In fact, putting in the work almost GUARANTEES you will see positive results. However, reminding ourselves of this is tough.

Another thing that made me happy today was the rain. I love the rain! Somehow every single time it rains though, I manage to forget an umbrella and my rain boots (and forgetting my rain boots makes me mad since the opportunity to wear them doesn't come around much). Today was no different. I left class and sure enough it was pouring. I did have to go home though before my next class, so I changed into rain attire. That made me happy. :) I guess it's really the little things sometimes isn't it?

All in all, things were looking up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment